Friday, August 22, 2008

Randomoniousness

Hey, don't look at me like that. It's my blog. I'll go for however long I'd like without updating! Take that.

Today's pet peeve = when people use the word "downloading" incorrectly. For example, when a customer says: "I need help downloading the program to my computer" When they really mean: "I need help installing the program." Come on folks. Downloading is completely different from Installing.

A few things I've learned over the past few weeks = don't allow yourself to be turned from a Bridesmaid in to a 6-hour Babysitter. Avoid being the last person to move out of a student apartment that hasn't been completely vacated in years, you will have tons of plates and dishes and crap to get rid of by yourself. And, this diet I'm on does actually work. :)

0 comments: