Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Testing one two three

"We're at the end of the universe, right at the edge of knowledge itself, and you're busy... blogging!" -Doctor Who

It's been a long time since I've blogged here at good old Blogspot. I've never really been satisfied with my own blogging, really. It may have something to do with my incapacitating inability to truly express myself, coming from years of habitually repressing emotions. Or maybe it's just that I'm too lazy to think of witty things to say. It's a toss-up...

In light of this, I have decided to take a fresh start and begin a new blog, which is why we're all gathered here together. (The old blog: clicky! ) Although not many people will read this, at least it's a Blog, right? This is not the place where I'll record the daily dull comings and goings of the person I like to call "me," but rather this will be a place of what I'm sure will be random absurd musings more often than not. Of things like this past [overly long] sentence that probably don't really even make sense and may not be grammatically correct. You get the drift.

0 comments: